Pro Watts has successfully designed and implemented high voltage engineering solutions for commercial and industrial clients since 2004. Many of them are looking to improve profitability, feasibility or expand their business operations. The key to Pro Watts’ longevity and continued success is our flexibility combined with the depth of our talent. Pro Watts is offering a menu of essential services such as: substation design and automation, power system analysis, owner’s engineering, and renewable generation integration in combination with a continuous willingness to engage in new challenges. Pro Watts brings together broad-minded individuals from a wide range of disciplines and encourages them to look beyond the constraints of their own specialism.
Pro Watts is an independent firm that strives to maintain our well established engineering and design reputation for medium and high voltage systems. We're confident that our qualified staff has the knowledge, experience and talent to create and deliver optimal solutions for your management, process and operation needs. We are part of a group of specialized companies and professionals. Pro Watts can work independently or join forces for turnkey projects.
Reasons to Choose Pro Watts
- Experience in the design and drafting of medium and high voltage electrical substation protection systems up to 230 kV
- IEC61850 / GOOSE expertise
- Short circuit analysis and equipment evaluation
- Strong medium and high voltage design experience in several industries
- Experience with equipment from all leading manufacturers
- Specialized engineering expertise of a global company and the cost of a smaller firm
- Personalized service and attention that only a smaller firm can offer
- Canadian and internationally experienced personnel
- A reputation for delivering high-quality projects, on time and on budget
- Value added services including specialist advice, qualitative preference, dedicated personnel...